Monday, September 7, 2009

Still Wondering



I think I have decided to focus on landscaping the back yard. This is the right side that faces east and therefore receives the hot morning and afternoon sun. The total are needing landscaped is 16' x 16'. The tree in the middle is a maple that my husband found in the yard and decided he wanted to grow it big and tall. It will be moved this fall. I am going to research plants for this area that do well in the daytime sun. I want color for each season. You can see that we put lava rock down as we had too many projects to tackle before we dealt with the landscaping in the backyard.
We live in the country and have many wild animals to consider. I want to be careful that I do not plant plants that attract certain bugs. This will be part of my research. I am excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment