Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wrapping

I feel as though I have exhausted all the possible resources I could have used. I will say that the two most helpful things I did was go to Coffee Creek and write down everything I liked (and photograph) and then take that to Chesterton Feed and Smalls. Now that I have done the brain-work, my husband gets to do the dirty work. My final product are three separate drawings of the three areas I was interested in landscaping. To complete those I used Smart Draw's 7 day trial. I may even convince my husband to purchase the software for future projects. I will post the PDF files of those drawings to the Scout Area so they can be viewed. There is a little part of me that wishes I could hire this work out but the real satisfaction will come in June when those plants are in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment