Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Webbing

I have been webbing for two days. I have several sites I have found to help me decide what I am going to plant. I am creating a bibliography of those sites to share. I have narrowed down five basic plants / shrubs that I am going to focus on. I am going to create a patio area for entertaining on the far left side of the house. I opted to design that instead of planting. So, while I am doing well at finding the information Ineed to landscape the back, now I need to take a look at patios. I am NOT going to do the labor myself but I will certainly have a plan on what I want it to look like!

1 comment:

  1. LISTSERV@LSV.UKY.EDU This is a listserv I joined this summer - lots of information from generous members, some of whom of been there for 15 or more years. Members from several continents, and all over the U.S. as well. Besides gardening, other topics (OT) can be interesting as well. I think you'll enjoy it. A woman named Elizabeth is the owner. Good luck...I'm a gardener too, and would be glad to to help!

    ReplyDelete